Al-Bayyinah ; The Clear Proof
Surah 98 (Chapter
98); 8 Verses
|1. Those who reject (Truth) among the People of the Book and among the
Polytheists were not going to depart (from their ways) until there should come to them
2. An apostle from Allah rehearsing scriptures kept pure and holy:
3. Wherein are laws (or decrees) right and straight.4. Nor did the people of the Book make schisms until after there came to them Clear Evidence.
5. And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship Allah offering Him sincere devotion being True (in faith); to establish regular Prayer; and to practice regular Charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.6. Those who reject (Truth) among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists will be in hell-fire to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.
7. Those who have faith and do righteous deeds they are the best of creatures.
8. Their reward is with Allah: Gardens of Eternity Beneath which rivers flow; They will dwell therein for ever; Allah well pleased with them and they with Him: all this for such as fear their Lord and Cherisher.