Ash-Shams ; The Sun
Surah 91 (Chapter
91); 15 Verses
|1. By the Sun and his (glorious) splendor;
2. By the Moon as she follow him;
3. By the Day as it shows up (the Sun's) glory;
4. By the Night as it conceals it;
5. By the Firmament and its (wonderful) structure;
6. By the Earth and its (wide) expanse;
7. By the Soul and the proportion and order Given to it;
8. And its enlightenment as to its wrong and its right;
9. Truly he succeeds that purifies it
10. And he fails that corrupts it!11. The Thamud (people) rejected (their prophet) through their inordinate wrong - doing.
12. Behold the most wicked Man among them was deputed (for impiety).
13. But the apostle of Allah said to them: "It is a She-camel of Allah! and (bar her not from) having her drink!"
14. Then they rejected him (as a false prophet) and they hamstrung her. So their Lord on account of their crime obliterated their traces and made them equal (in destruction High and low)!
15. And for Him is no fear of its consequences.